Simply follow the steps below to get started:
- Browse our Study section to find a programme or short course that meets your needs
- You complete your application online
- We will send you an acknowledgement by email or post to let you know that we have received your application
- We select applicants - You may be asked to supply more information or take part in an interview (this may be one-to-one or as part of a group)
- We contact you about the outcome - If your application is successful, you will receive a confirmation letter from us by post or email. This means you have been accepted onto the programme you have applied for - congratulations! If your application is not successful, we will contact you and help you explore other options with us
- You secure your place - To confirm your place you need to secure your enrolment. You can do this online, if you applied online, or return the Secure Your Enrolment Form which will be included with your confirmation letter
- We send you an invoice and you arrange your fee payment
- Haere mai, welcome
If you haven't done already, you will be required to provide proof of citizenship documentation, like a birth certificate or passport. Some of our programmes also require supporting documentation to accompany your application.
View a list of the supporting documents
Recognising previous study or work experience
You can receive recognition for the study you have already done or the work experience you have so you can take the appropriate courses or start at the level right for you.
Find out more